With 2018 almost here, your business might have put a new website on its New Year's resolution list. But with the website development process containing many complex and intricate elements, where should you begin?
Your new website needs a foundational content management system to give your business the proper online presence it needs. And here at HexaGroup, we know a thing or two about them. There are numerous CMS platforms that can handle your content needs, but only few can help your business reach new benchmarks. Some of the best CMS solutions include:
- Kentico: An integrated ASP .NET CMS with E-Commerce, Online Marketing, and Intranet capabilities.
- Sitecore: An ASP .NET CMS platform with emphasis on customer experience management and marketing.
- Adobe Business Catalyst: An all-in-one business website and online marketing platform that includes secure Adobe hosting.
- Drupal: An open-source CMS platform merging content, community and commerce.
- Joomla: A open-source CMS platform with user-friendly UI and responsive design.
- Wordpress: A popular CMS with built-in integration features and blogging system.
So which one of these will skyrocket your business to new levels? Download our free white paper to help you choose the best CMS for your needs and learn which content management system award-winning HexaGroup recommends.